The course is aimed at:
● Professionals people and not;
● Those who work in the social media and want to give a professional look to their videos;
● Video making enthusiasts and travelers;
The workshop will be held on the 12th and 13th of October 2019 at Studio 249 from 9.30am to 5.00pm (Bethnal Green)
It is structured in 3 training units and includes practical activities to be carried out in the studio with the teacher (including an hour of outdoor shooting if the weather conditions are suitable).
Here is a breakdown of the workshop content:
- Differences between shooting personal videos and commercial videos for a brand or client;
- Pre-production and shooting;
1. Choosing locations / destinations;
2. Choosing gear;
3. Logistics and cost control;
4. Scene set-up and best practices;
5. Dealing with actors;
6. Using emotion to capture storytelling images;
7. Footage management and archival;
1. Overview of the most popular editing tools;
2. Proxy creation;
4. Choosing music and adapting it to your video;
5. Editing and how to construct the story (Using DaVinci Resolve);
6. Color Correction;
7. Visual effects and special effects;
8. Sound Design;
9. Exporting videos and adapting them for social media;
- Video Launch
1.How to promote your video across social media and publishers;
2.Utilizing social media to build your brand;
A basic knowledge of your gear (DSLR Camera, Lenses etc) and experience with the most popular editing tools (Premiere, DaVinci or Final Cut).
This course will not teach you to use your gear/tools but rather to get the best from them.
Gear to bring
Recommended (but not required) gear to bring in order to get the most out of the workshop:
- DSLR / Mirrorless Camera body capable of shooting video with at least one lens;
- Laptop PC with one of the following pre-installed and configured editing software: DaVinci Resolve (Preferable) / Adobe Premiere CC / Final Cut;
How to register
Pay in Full - Register now and pay via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2-days-travel-filmmaking-workshop-tickets-64720830747
The payment via Eventbrite provides automatic enrollment to the course.
Pay a deposit and complete the payment before the day of the event.
Sign-up by following this link: https://forms.gle/HpedUtFEDhfk5xjz8 we will contact you and we will provide the instructions to pay the initial deposit and finalize the registration.
Course enrollment will take place only after the initial deposit has been paid.
For those who register by 08/31/2019
the fee is GBP 380.00 (Early Bird)
For those who register after 08/31/2019
the fee is GBP 420.00
Unit 1, 249-253 Cambridge Heath Rd
London E2 0EL, UK
How to reach the location: Take the central line to Bethnal Green
Course hours: from 9.30am to 5.00pm with 1h launch break from 1.00pm to 2.00pm;
What happens if I enrolled in a course but the minimum number of members is not reached?
In case of failure to achieve the minimum number of students enrolled in a course, the entire fee paid for the course will be returned.
What happens if I have paid a deposit or the full amount and I'm not able to attend the event?
Unfortunately the payment is not refundable, you can obtain a "Protect My Purchase" insurance for a small surcharge using the Eventbrite payment method.
Alternatively you can transfer the registration to another person. Feel free to contact us for any transfer request.
If you require any additional information please follow this link to contact us via email: http://oliverastrologo.com/london-workshop