The course is aimed at:
● Professionals and passionated videomakers;
● Those who work in the social media and want to give a professional look to their videos;
● Video making enthusiasts and travelers;
The workshop will be held on Spring 2020
It is structured in 3 training units and includes practical activities to be carried out in the studio with the teacher (including an hour of outdoor shooting if the weather conditions are suitable).
(This page will be updated with new details about this course)
A basic knowledge of your gear (DSLR Camera, Lenses etc) and experience with the most popular editing tools (Premiere, DaVinci or Final Cut).
This course will not teach you to use your gear/tools but rather to get the best from them.
Gear to bring
Recommended (but not required) gear to bring in order to get the most out of the workshop:
- DSLR / Mirrorless Camera body capable of shooting video with at least one lens;
- Laptop PC with one of the following pre-installed and configured editing software: DaVinci Resolve (Preferable) / Adobe Premiere CC / Final Cut;