Learn the fundamentals of creating compelling, evocative travel videos from world-renowned director Oliver Astrologo!
Traveling the world is a beautiful experience in its own right, but sharing your experiences through your own point of view is invaluable. Learn how to create travel videos that tell a story — not only of the place you went, but the culture and people that bring it alive.
Key lessons include:
- Finding inspiration in what is authentic to the local people of a place
- Organizing your footage for easy post-production
- Choosing based on waveform for the best fit for your story
- How to use stacked timeline editing to compose a compelling narrative
- Color grading and using physical transitions
Using Oliver's provided footage of stunning Cefalù, Sicily, or with your own, you'll learn the tools to dramatically speed up your editing process. At the end of the class, you'll not only have a completed travel video to share, but a deeper understanding of the process of filmmaking as an art.