Recently, drones have exploded in popularity, changing the way we create videos, capture the world, and tell stories. Join Oliver as he shares how to get the most out of your drone, from simple ways to establish your scene to complex techniques that will intensify drama or facilitate transitions between places or subjects.
Alongside Oliver, you will learn how to:
- Adjust your drone settings for aerial videography
- Plan your perfect drone shots using his essential tips
- Fly your drone and capture a variety of video perspectives to tell a story
- Push your drone skills to the next level by flying in FPV
- Edit aerial footage to create a compelling video
Whether you are a novice enthusiast or a professional videographer looking to add another skill to your arsenal, this class will give you the skills you need to create stunning drone footage that enables your storytelling — and your next film — to finally take flight.
This class is designed to welcome students of all levels with access to a drone.